Ha Phororo Youth Retreat Centre offers a 1 year Cathsseta accredited workplace based training programme comprising with both structured theoretical and structured practical workplace Learnership National Certificate in Fast Foods Services for unemployed youth. The previous Youth Training Program commenced on 10 January-14 December 2023 in Hartbeespoort, North-west province. Our program's target population are young people (ages 18-24) mainly focusing on post-matriculants. The program includes, among other components; on-site training as well as off-site opportunities to study accredited certificate courses in various disciplines, gaining of experience in basic hospitality work and community building all based on strong spiritual values.
The Ha Phororo Youth Training Program consists of four (4) compulsory phases/periods namely:
1. The PROBATION Phase
2. The BASIC TRAINING Phase
3. The EXTERNSHIP Phase
4. The CONSOLIDATION Phase
The program will, upon completion, equip a trainee with basic usable skills, experience and qualifications to enhance their life, education and/or career.
The purpose of this Youth Training program is to:
· Gather and challenge a group of young people to develop themselves in ALL manner of being- physically and spiritually, socially and ecologically, intellectually and occupationally.
· Impart wide-spanning knowledge on an even wider range of subjects that will help to;
· Develop and sharpen one's ability to relate to, learn from and work with people, including those of different cultures and religions, races and orientations, personalities and perspectives.
· Build up a usable skill-set in the trainees
· Expose and nurture aspirations, talents and abilities (natural or learned)- to inspire and cultivate growth resulting in a more confident and functional individual